The Alexander Technique promotes improved balance, posture and coordination for all ages, abilities and applications:
- Musicians, singers, dancers and actors
- Business professionals and others who make presentations
- Athletes, golfers and fitness enthusiasts
- People who meditate, work out and/or practice yoga, Pilates, and T’ai Chi
- Computer users and people who sit for long hours
- People with chronic pain, such as: neuropathy; arthritis; fibromyalgia; and migraines
- People with issues such as trauma; Parkinson’s Disease, lupus and scleroderma
Actors and other celebrities have studied the Alexander Technique for decades.
Famous students of the Alexander Technique include: Cate Blanchett ·
Lupita Nyong’o · Hugh Jackman · Paul McCartney · Sting · Robin Williams ·
Alan Rickman · Maggie Smith ·Judi Dench · Madonna · Victoria Beckham
Paul Newman ·Marilyn Monroe ·Marlon Brando · Jacquelyn Kennedy Onassis.