Mindful Alexander Technique (MAT) helps clients to recognize and change habitual movement and postural patterns, as well as habitual reaction to stress, pain, trauma triggering, and other issues.
Each lesson is tailored to the student’s specific application and needs. MAT practices require no special skills or strength, and are available to all ages & abilities.
Currently, Rebecca teaches private Mindful Alexander Technique (MAT) lessons on Zoom. A commitment of four lessons Zoom lessons is required.
Lessons offer easy, self-directed “in-the-body mindfulness” practices for:
- Recognizing where tension is held, and learning to release it.
- Reducing stress, pain and fatigue.
- Improving posture, balance, coordination, and mobility.
- Improving performance in a range of areas—from the performing arts presentations.
- Self-regulation, for issues such as anxiety and hypervigilance related to PTSD/trauma.
Lessons are an hour, typically. Students are asked to wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothes for freedom of movement.
To Contact Rebecca for costs, and to discuss working with her on Zoom, or to schedule an appointment: MindfulAlexander@gmail.com.
Please allow 24 hours for cancellation of a private lesson.