British Medical Journal publishes study showing Alexander Technique effective for the long-term relief of back pain
This video summarizes the results of the major back pain study published in the British Medical Journal in 2008.
The study showed that the Alexander Technique was highly effective in treating back pain.
Other follow-up studies that confirm this result:
- CBS News in Pittsburgh – Many Turning To ‘Alexander Technique’ For Pain, Stress Relief
- British Medical Journal Study: Alexander Technique Effective for the Long-term Relief of Back Pain
- NPR Report: Alexander Technique – A Balm for Back Pain
- Johns Hopkins Health Alert: Alexander Technique – An Alternative Therapy for Chronic Back Pain
- Cininnati Children’s Hospital: Artistic Discipline Meets Modern Technology to Enhance Surgical Proficiency
- Bristol University Study Reveals the Benefits of Alexander Technique Lessons for Sufferers of Chronic Pain