Becca teaches MBAT in solo lessons, via Skype and in groups in the Chicago area and in Champaign/Urbana, IL. She teaches adolescents and adults ages 18 – 65. Her Chicago studio is conveniently located with easy access to parking & public transportation.
Becca specializes in providing students with accessible, effective methods to address stress, anxiety and pain reduction, improve poise and better functioning, balance, and ease in a wide range of activities – from basic daily activities such as walking and sitting – to the perfoming arts, presentations, sports, yoga and Pilates.
Other areas Becca focuses on:
- Working with students on specific personal activities, such as playing a musical instrument
- Pain relief and stress management
- Osteoporosis & osteopenia prevention and management
- Mindful Eating practices – for eating disorders, to improve digestion, and promote sustainable weight management
- Improving balance, gait and fall prevention skills
- Addiction recovery and relapse prevention
- Reduction/management of symptoms of PTSD and polytrauma
- Other Integrative Medicine issues, including: Anxiety, Migraines, Arthritis, Parkinson’s Disease, Raynaud’s Disease, Scleroderma and Post-mastectomy & Reconstruction self-esteem/body image and other issues
Click the links below for more information:
To schedule an appointment or register for a class, please contact Becca at 224.239.5741 or MindfulAlexander@gmail.com.