Rebecca offers Mindful Alexander Technique Skype coaching lessons for individuals who cannot work with her in person. She has taught individuals via Skype in locations such as the UK, China, Japan, South Korea, Belize, the US, and Curacao.
Skype lessons provide individuals and groups up to four with an accessible format for:
- Developing mindful awareness of oneself and greater ease in all activity
- Releasing habitual tension, stress, and movement patterns
- Improving posture, breathing, and learning “gravity-healthy body mechanics”
- Better performance in activities such as sitting and using a computer
- In-depth Alexander Technique practices and coaching for specific activities
- Learning how to use Constructive Rest practice for stress, pain, fatigue, and tension
Rebecca prefers to teach Alexander Technique Skype lessons to individuals who have had experience of at least four hands-on Alexander Technique lessons. However, Rebecca understands that it is not always possible to find an Alexander Technique teacher to work with.
Rebecca asks for a commitment of four lessons for Skype lessons, for which she offers a discount, as outlined below.
- Private 60 to 75 minute lesson – $80.00
- Four lessons paid in advance – $240.00 (Save $80.00)
- Ten lessons paid in advance – $600.00 (Save $200.00)
Rebecca accepts PayPal payment, personal checks, and cash.
Contact Rebecca for more information, or to discuss working with her on Skype, or to schedule an appointment: MindfulAlexander@gmail.com or 224.239.5741.
Rebecca seeks to make Alexander Technique in-the-body mindfulness tools
of the available to all, so she offers a sliding scale to those seeking lessons, including: students; seniors; individuals in drug/alcohol recovery; persons
who are disabled, or those with special needs.
Cancellation policy: Please allow 24 hours for cancellation of a private lesson.
The student is responsible for payment when a lesson is missed without 24 hours cancellation notice, except in the case of unusual circumstances such as bad weather or illness.